Asagao to Kase-san

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 There are many, many ways. Those you mentioned work, but there's also like 10 different ways to have sex just by rubbing. Tongues are very useful too.

Dex-chan lover
@mmosimca
Without cock it's only called pleasure and doing masturbation to others. See my avatar to see how powerful cock is!

11/10 so sweet my teeth fell and I now have diabetes, will read again.

I recommend the physical copy. This has some pages missing. At the very least, buy volume 5 for extra spiciness.😏

Great mange for a long while, but that ending was so rushed. Was it cancelled? (I know about the sequel, yes)

Aggregator gang
Enjoyed this, I was just coming off catching up on Hanjuku Joshi and the two share a lot of similarities.

Aggregator gang
@RedEco Hanjuku's main relationship felt like a more mature version (with added gender identity questions) of the relationship between Kase/Yamada. Yae is insecure in many of the same ways Yamada is, Chitose/Kase are tomboyish in many of the same ways. Cute & cuddly to read, drama never really overstays its welcome, characters actually progress past kissing/hand holding, but in Hanjuku I felt things progressed a little faster (I know its slightly shorter) and both characters were more willing to be open about their feelings. Obviously Kase-san doesn't focus on other relationships so much other than the main one which is a pretty big difference. Could be I am just new to yuri and have only read a handful of series, I'm curious as to why you find them pretty different bc you may be right lol

Group Leader
@Ez-8 Ok, let's go by points.
First, welcome in the wonderful world of yuri <3. If you haven't read Hanjuku Joshi, you really should read it.
Yes, Yae and Chitose relationship is more mature, also because it is more physical: they have sex, like, in the second chapter, and many time after that; Kase and Yamada only had sex once, towards the end, and the scenes are not very explicit (if I remember correctly). Hanjuku Joshi is much more explicit and more realistic in some ways (with the gender identity questions you mentioned), Kase-san is a flaffy romance comedy, not too deep or realistic.
Yae insecurities are more deep and serious, Yamada is mostly an airhead; Chitose and Kase are similar, but tomboys like them are an archetype of yuri, you can find similar character in other mangas.
Kase and Yamada fall in love with each other before (independently) becoming friends, and both are well aware of their feelings (well, Yamada has some doubts), then they confess and start to date (a typical yuri developement); Yae and Chitose start as mere acquaintances, become friends, and only then do they begin to develop romantic feelings, which grow and strengthen over time (where the relationship between Kase and Yamada has a lesser evolution).
The presence of another couple is not such a big issue, but is relevant that they play a fundamental role in the development of Yae/Chitose's relationship (they give them many help and advice); Kase/Yamada don't confront with other lesbians, so they are alone in dealing with problems and issues of a relationship (and so they are constantly clumsy and insecure).
IMO, the two manga are almost completely different, except for the physical appearance of the protagonists (but with swapped boobs XD). In some ways, Kase-san is more similar to Girl Friends (p.s. if you haven't read it, you MUST do it).

By far the greatest Yuri manga I have ever read. It's sweet, warm, beautiful, lovely, and smells of... Lemongrass. It's an entrancing and beautiful experience all the way to the final page. Kase and Yamada are some of the most interesting and loveable characters I've read. And their bond to one another and the world they inhabit is something that truly makes this manga stand out amongst the others. The realism and care put into them, and the love that clearly goes into each and every panel. Simply, beautiful. I will come back to the story of Kase and Yamada's highschool days over and over again for years to come.
Make no mistake, Kase-san is not to be missed out on.
10/10

Wholesome yuri. The best way to describe it. Both MCs are really likeable, and together make the perfect couple. Kase is a female even cooler Chad, and Yamada is your perfect waifu, clumsy but always tries her best. 😊

Minor thing i didn't like
was the transition from high school third year to college first year. Not even the graduation from high school was a thing for some reason. 🤔🤔

That
jealousy
arc was so insanely unsatisfying. I don't think the author
knows how jealousy works at all. You can't just brush it off like that and solve your problem by having the source of the jealousy saying "Wow you two are so good together, there's no way I could get between you haha!"

You can't just ignore the many questions that Yamada would have after that. You can't ignore the fact your GF just called you her "friend" to someone she is INSANELY close to.

It honestly took my enjoyment of the series so SO SO far down

Users who are viewing this thread