Asahina Wakaba and her 〇〇 boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Well glad to have that chubby had someone behind his back. And I think I already know where this is going. But for the cliff hanger is really fucked up..

Dex-chan lover
Predictable...
But if she tells the truth that it started as a game but she fell in love with it should be fine, right?
The thing is... shes so nervous that she probably wont be able to say that... worst is that her denial seemed to become somehow a trauma shes trying to forget

So she forgot it was a challenge to deceive herself to be happy ?

WHAT EVEN IS THIS MASTERPIECE OF A STORY?! I thought I would be super depressed when the secret finally came out but I'm on the edge of my seat! I NEVER expected the twist of her hypnotizing herself or whatever you wanna call it. It adds such an interesting element to this story. The reaction of nanase-bitch and her gang was the best.

I still feel bad for Wakaba and Iruma since, at this point, they just want to be happy together but I'm soooo interested in seeing how everyone reacts, how this plays out, and how we make it to a happy ending after all of it! Freaking MASTERPIECE!

Aggregator gang
... holy shit. I was not expecting this of all things. Also makes the girl talking about mind break being the best genre a lot less funny. O_O

Users who are viewing this thread