Asahina Wakaba and her 〇〇 boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
We get to the complicaton part boys hold tight this is going to be an extreme roller coaster of emotions!

Ah crap here we go.
I don't think she actually blocked the memory, might just be a dramatization of her lying to herself.

Dex-chan lover
Yo I’m kinda into this getting a bit darker, maybe yandere ? Maybe it’s because normally you know when you read yandere stuff but seeing someon become yandere would be cool no ?

Fed-Kun's army
yo emotional baggage aside, god bless this guy bizen. What a fucking bro. He hears that his boy might be getting led on in some sort of sick fuckin game as a bystander, and jumps into action immediately.

Dex-chan lover
So the drama finally caught up with the fluff huh. Bizen you better not be a bitch and ruin this shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Bizen is a real homie, i swear. But for real, Bizen, don't make things more complicated, please.

@packnerz No. That will not happen because Bizen is a bro you wish you had.

Double-page supporter
@Sonaldo, i mean he is doing a good thing, she must stop altering her memories and start genuinely go out with my boi haruto, otherwise she will regret doing it

Double-page supporter
oh boi, she is altering her memories, wow this is rare to see in a romcom, it is rare to see a girl who does that instead of typical always nice girl who does not get affected by bullying except love, oh bizen is gonna roast her and the bullies alive at this rate

So, wait, does she have a legitimate mental illness, or is this one of those anime/manga "illnesses" that pop up every so often for the sake of drama? I was already enjoying the story for what it was, but it'd be interesting if the story took an actual turn from here and presented Asahina as having deluded herself into believing a number of other things as well due to a poor mental health.

So, she got a False Memory Syndrome but that is quite unexpected, at first I thought she just suppresed them but nope, she genuinely believes that she just fell in love with him... Looks like an interesting plot twist tho

Group Leader
Wholesome part:

Ended.

Now face the truth!

Hope after this wholesome can back to here and warmth this cold heart again.

I'm sure Bizen's going to Ora the bullies at this rate, if she tells all the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread