Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
It's like watching somebody flip a table at dinner in slow motion. Oh boy, I can't wait what's gonna happen next.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... thats awful
The worst is to think she started depressed then was bullied, somehow found happiness in between, got too drunk from it and completely forgot something major that would destroy it all.
I know shes part of it also as a victim and she lied to him. But i feel so so much sorry for her. In this scenario the "end of the game" could brake both of them.
Bizen didnt even gave any chance for her to talk tho as expected she was frozen from fear and guilt. If only she could had said she loves him now with Haruto hearing it things could work out less painfully.

Yes, this chapter was absolutely heartbreaking to read, but tbh it's still better than the worst-case scenario, which would have been him learning about the punishment game from the mean girls publicly embarrassing him. I just feel so bad for everyone in this situation. But, given this is the dramatic climax, I can definitely see a light at the end of this tunnel because now everything is out in the open. As far as I can tell, all 3 of them now know the whole truth about the initial situation (that she was bullied and forced to play this punishment game), so at the very least they seem to all recognize she was not doing this with malicious intent, but they all have very different reactions to this information. It seems like the only thing that isn't out in the open right now is the fact that she's genuinely in love with him. I think Bizen can tell her feelings were somewhat sincere, but she never really got a chance to say how she felt.

Aggregator gang
AH, I BROKE MY OWN PROMISE
I told myself not to read it since I knew it would be sad and I just can't right now...
I don't know what'll happen next and I can't even guess

I can kinda see why she didn't or couldn't say how breaking the compact lens led up to her deceiving him but at the same at I can't because it's not like I'm depressed
When I get into arguments like these I barely say anything since l get intimidated easily. Most of the time I could've said a lot of things that could've strengthened my argument but since I just want this conversation to be over I just stay silent or repeating things I already said

Dex-chan lover
Think im gonna drop here. I feel like these guys are to cause big boy a lot of pain in order to spare him minor pain. Overdramatic much?

Dex-chan lover
aight i come looking for gold and i found Diamond, i need MOAAAAR

Damn bullies... They the one who started it finna get clutch by bizen hands

3 bounty heads for the wicked witches of the bitches

I feel like this could have been solved alot quicker if she just talked about how she really feels. Anyway it's to make the story interesting so I'll keep reading.

I bet it's gonna have a good ending so I'm at chill. This sort of conflict in story is just increasing the quality of this manga ngl. love it.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, now ain't that convenient

The main girl is a fucking dumbass to be honest. She couldn't say anything decent? Not even "I love him" or something cliche like that?

Is this what it's like to be left on a heartbreaking chapter, and being forced to wait for the next chapter?

Also,
FUCK, SHIT, OH MY GOD I CANNOT EVEN- MAH HART

Double-page supporter
I forgot about this manga,
Me a few seconds ago: Oh a new chapter, this should be fun
Me seconds later:
0hfPiDT.jpg

Aggregator gang
poor fatty boy, he just wanted a gf and puss and ended in the clusterfuck that girl made

I f***ing knew I should've waited until there were more chapters! 😭

Users who are viewing this thread