Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Heyaa! Hope you guys enjoy it! We will try to keep this a weekly release until we catch up with raws (5 or so chapters to go)!

Dex-chan lover
eyy this hurts coz shes been bullied into this so i feel bad for her BUT im also mad at her for doing this to him BUT im also happy for her coz the dude its such a positive influence that just being around him will help her BUT im also sad about him being all happy without knowing the truth

shits complicated

ty for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@GuitareLegend Thank you for the chapter!

On the chapter: Haraumi, please don't be dense and sense something is amiss, I like harumi dude just full of energy and fun character, just because people find he's "think highly of himself" since two of his friends are true troopers says how shallow the rest of them are, fuck them and it's going to be sad when he finds out the truth. Also as much I as sympathies with the female lead, am so angry at her for leading this guy on but what's worse she'll come to hate herself because when she finally does actually full in love with him for who he is, it would be painful for the two of them when she reveals the entire foundation was built on malicious intent.

Group Leader
@kowoyoshi @Legend13 glad you enjoyed the translation! We had been planning to this for a good month or so but finally got around to uploading a chapter. See you next week with ch 4!

I expected an outcome like this to happen :3,glad you all like us picking up this series! <3

Dex-chan lover
man this whole thing is omega cringe, I'm legit just wondering when its gona end up blowing up in all their faces.....can't wait to see that

Dex-chan lover
This shit will hurt if it turns out haruto is completely oblivious to the idea that this is a punishment game... (i get the feeling he would pay for whatever it was that bitch broke to blackmail fmc if she asked)

Woohoo, we're back! Thanks for picking this one up, been curious to see what happens next for awhile ;)

Users who are viewing this thread