Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, at this point it’s just gonna come down to how she approaches him if she does but i guarantee he’ll find out through one of the bullies

Also, fuck forced arranged marriages. If i were his mom i’d have agreed then fucked over my family and fiancé by being a huge spendthrift.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga, and I hope everything goes as smooth as butter on a warm piece of bread. I hope Haruto ends up with Asahina. Holy shit, I love this manga

Also, the light novel is fire too, thanks for CClaw translation for the translation for the LN, and to the bois at Akatsuki Scans, I'm in their discord server and I love them, good job guys, love ya

Dex-chan lover
im mad that whenever someone is forced into a marriage like his mom, they always end up having babies, like i get it she was forced to marry some fuck, but if i was her i would never give them the satisfaction of producing an heir according to their plans, i would be like Fuck You! the family tree ends here fuckers!

Dex-chan lover
WHEN WILL IT GOES DOWN I WONDER HMMMMM I THINK WE REACHED THE PEAK BOYS I GOTTA BRACED MYSELF

Dex-chan lover
but will he be ready to hear that she confessed only cause she was made to do that 😨😨

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn´t she just tell him about the prank? I mean, the bullies are going to do it eventually to hurt them.

Supporter
man the more this builds up the more i dread the eventual fall which is coming

Users who are viewing this thread