Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Ngl at first when I started it I didn't think I'd like it that much. But man, wasn't I wrong... This has a pretty good story.

Also Isn't koi to utata(Love and Drowse) already finished? Why does it show ongoing project on the last page?

Nice story, but I'd like haruto's past get revealed slowly rather than rushed in one chapter. With that kind of dream, I wonder if they will reproduce as rapid as rabbit

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Elcief_SSN
Half sister, as they share the same mother. Seeing how his mother took his fathers name again, it looks like the second husband is out of the picture.

Double-page supporter
"haruto, you crush your wife during sex"
tenor.gif

jeez what an aweful family, they should have atleast let haruto and his mom meet or something. kinda hope mafuyu is a result of the moms affair with her husband with harutos dad.

@KriegGuardsman not to sound rude or anything but really man learn to control your instincts. It is a really sensitive topic and considering how people these days are suffering from a lot of mental health issues already that one line could have been extremely problematic.

Double-page supporter
Ah this is really sweet chapter. Hope Wakaba can overcome the bully. Please no more bully tragedy.

For the love of god wakaba, tell him the truth. Better from your mouth than others

Wakaba, I swear, if you don't tell him the truth and let this boy get hurt again...

Dex-chan lover
I don't care how the relationship started, we must protecc!

Dex-chan lover
Okay so does the author just want me to hate the female lead (well along with every girl in their school)? Because she really doesn’t deserve this god in human form.

With the premise of this manga (bullying) the Male Lead having actually been through some real shit really trivializes everything the relationship is built on. We now have the perfect example of a character who was being bullied AND actively sought help and tried to change his situation through his own effort Vs. the Female lead who refused to do anything to help herself and instead perpetuated the bullying and got someone completely innocent involved. It gets worse when the ML has actually been through something he had no control over and STILL took the chance to save himself from the situation (transferring (with I’m assuming the help of his mom)) Vs. the FL who still has a complete loving family and still won’t go to any of them for help with her completely mental and abusive classmates. Good Job

I’l keep reading this for the ML, with the understanding that he deserves a better girlfriend, but won’t get one. Not to mention we still have idiotic ticking time bomb (someone else saying that she dated him because she was forced to), which wouldn’t even be a conflict if this FL didn’t act braindead for five seconds. I mean she has has MANY MANY MANY opportunities to break to him easily under what pretense she started dating him and for that to just evaporate. It’s not even real conflict, because of how easily it could be resolved but the author refuses to. And fabricated conflict pissed me off more than anything. This COULD be a good series if the author just let it. Have the FL next chapter say “I was bullied into this, but I’m so happy because I fell in love with you and gained the strength to not take the abuse lying down anymore. I’m gonna to learn from your example and ask for the help to improve my situation”. Its not that complex.

Ughh. I’m just so angry at the author for throwing an amazing character into what’s otherwise a shit storm of a setting, plot, and other terrible characters. The bully victim that not only does anything to help themselves in a situation where they EASILY could get out of it (I’ve read bullying stories where the MC has no allies ro support from staff, friends, or family; this girl has the latter 2 and for all we know the school staff would help as well; hell we just got a flash back from a character who had terrible shit happy to him that he could she change; she can EASILY change this. Tell literally ANYONE) and perpetuates the bullying by dragging in an innocent character. The borderline mental classmates who should really be in jail for the shit they get up to. The fact that the MC isn’t completely loved by the girls (and guys) in his school. I mean seriously there’s no logical reason why everyone shouldn’t be trying to be friends with him; in fact his evidence adds up to say the opposite. He has close connections with the most popular guys in school (so a free in), he’s not a threat or romantic interest with his body type (so for most people just a really good friend), he’s really kind, light hearted, funny, and fluffy (that’s just the best company), he’s not overly intimidating, haughty, or ambitious, and then just for brownie points he has a tragic past he doesn’t let consume him and keeps secret. Oh and apparently he comes from a rich family now. Like literally what’s not to like? Even if you don’t like him he’s in no way a threat to anyone. I mean look at the sister's friends. 2 of them already knew him fondly and then the new one immediately hit it off with him. He's a REALLY likable (honestly lovable) guy. Characters would have to be completely mental and borderline insane to hate him..... oh, wait.

Sorry for a rant, but this is one of the few series that make me so angry. Because it has one good aspect I want to keep reading it for, and a million others that make me want to gouge out my eyes because I keep reading them.

@Sussudio tbh that would make me like this significantly more

This characterization.... So many layers man... How dare the author draw a cute chubby character design and gave him a very tragic story making his character more in-depth and make him a genuinely great person 😡😡😡
Joke aside, i really like this mc 11/10 character writing

Fed-Kun's army
Wakaba needs to break the news to him. He has been through some really REALLY bad stuff. And if she doesn't tell him sooner it will be more painful to tell him and if she's a little late, he will, sooner or later, hear this news from someone else AND NOTHING IS MORE PAINFUL THAN GETTING INFO ABOUT YOUR "GIRLFRIEND" WAS JUST PLAYING "GIRLFRIEND" WITH YOU. The longer this goes, the more the damage

Users who are viewing this thread