Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend

I'm already seen it, the bullys will push FMC to advance the fake relationship as far as possible maybe even to sex, when the mc finds out, hell that will be depressing

Dex-chan lover
@Levan072 Yeah I agree, the fact that one of that the male MC isn't absolute perfection is what makes this manga stand out

I hope MC doesn't get incredibly hurt if he does discover or it doesn't end well for both of them. I can see him turning into a depressed Incel if he can't stomach the trauma. Oh boy, please dont hurt him. He is too precious.

FMC will also be subjected to more trauma if shit hits the fan too, which will make her further reclusive and socially anxious as well.

ohh no this is too dark and sooo fking relatable ... my dark memories are coming back .. but still ill read this no matter what !!!

Double-page supporter
I kinda hate her, but she was forced into it by bullies. OH MAN, MORAL AMBIGUITY! Never thought I'd see the day a romance manga would have that!

Being called fat pig and not giving a fuck is actually how you become when you believe in yourself.

Summary : Rude girls try to set up a beautiful yet gloomy girl, as a rude prank, with who they think is a fat otaku but is in reality an awesome bastard

@KriegGuardsman There is no moral ambiguity here, guardsman! The light of our radiant God-Emperor casts away any uncertainty!
The group of instigators are worshippers of the ruinous powers as they only want to see suffering and struggle! They have strayed from the path of our glorious God-Emperor, they have made a mockery of His teachings, and for that they shall be purged. Guardsman, pick up your Lucius Pattern No. 98 Lasgun and "purify" them, you have my authorization. (If you want to use your shovel instead, permission granted.)
As for the bullied girl, nobody has shown her the light of our magnificent God-Emperor, that's why she let herself be coerced into this crime, thus, as she did not want to do it and she did it before seeing the light of the God-Emperor, she shall be given an opportunity to atone for her sins. Her actions are condemnable but her position is understandable since she had not yet received the strength to oppose her oppressors, a strength that can only come from faith in our God-Emperor. I hope Haruto can show her the teachings of our God-Emperor. As for him, he seems like a decent citizen of the Imperium, he does what is right, I might as well give him a recommendation for a position in the Inquisition.

I bet he either already knows or will figure it out before it officially spills out/she confesses and so will not be phased by it. I honestly don't see it going any other way.

i wish them a lifetime of happiness 😋

may they overcome each and every obstacle in their relationship, together 🤓

be strong you two, a lot of people are here to support the both of you 😝

Fed-Kun's army
This is legitimately legendary. Every update hits so hard. Just... wow. I really love this. So far it’s a 10/10.

the bullies are terrible, but i cant really sympathize with the fmc. all she does is get pushed around by them and even takes a role in
bullying haruto
. i just hope she gathers the courage to stand up to her bullies because she and the ml would be a cute couple.

Dex-chan lover
Curiosity got the better of me so I looked at the raws and maaaaaaaaaaaaan, I can't wait for chapter 9 to get translated.

My tears fall when he cry and said those line maaann ! Thats deep .. super relatable

Users who are viewing this thread