Asako

Group Leader
Yep, we're almost halfway through! It's a very involved manga with long chapters and lots of dialogs, so it takes me a while to work on a chapter, and I have a bunch of titles I work on, so I'm not as fast as I used to, even though I wish I could!

thanks for sticking with this, Daphie. while to many, this might look like a groomer story, to me, this one hits far too close to home. depression, loss, co-dependability and the first love of a boy maturing before his time. it's refreshing and saddening at the same time to see a similar story out there.

Dex-chan lover
The manga's themes are so much wider than just the oneexshota the perceptive readers are sure to see. It's great, really, even if it gets really dark with the corners of the characters' psyche it visits. Child sexuality, stalking, bullying, rural life before smartphones and the Internet - it just goes from bad to worse.
9/10, would really love to see it translated to the end.

Last edited:
i just get this manga by random but lol... according to this manga japanese parent are to the bully "thank you for bullying my child n make him do crime, ah here dont forget our money and saving, thank you kind person if u can pls bully n rape our daughter too"

to the protector "curse you !! FCKIMG GET OUT FROM HERE FOR TEACHING MY CHILDREN HOW TO PROTECT THEMSELVE AND DOING THE RIGHT THING, CURSE YOUUU WITCHHHHH !!!! MY CHILD IS SUPPOSED TO GET WOUNDED AND TRAUMA EVENT EVERY DAY, DAMN YOU!! YOU WITCHH !!!!"

well consider the mother looks like a grandma and the father looks young maybe the children are a result from everyday rape and the father is the one who take the punishment.

maybe author real life family & experience ?? lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread