Asanami-san to Shinde mo Ikitai. - Ch. 9 - Home-made Cake and Death from Poisoning

Is the series trying to hard shift into reverse? Fluff instead of edgyness? Dunno how I feel about that.

Dex-chan lover
Getting mixed feelings about this series after last chapter. Fuck this, it's kinda frustrating. Hopefully can know what's happening by next 2 chapters.

mrf

I don't know man.... Last ch is still concerning for me... About her dad waiting... Is she being abused forced to drink pioson/drugs and while being raped? Choked and tied double penetration?
Dad inviting his boss for promotion? She can't go to the festival...
Oh! That can become a fucked up doujin!
Why do i feel like im reading the first couple of page of a Doujin???

@mrf "I don't know man.... Last ch is still concerning for me... About her dad waiting... Is she being abused forced to drink ison/drugs and while being raped? Choked and tied double penetration? Dad inviting his boss for promotion? She can't go to the festival... Oh! That can become a fucked up doujin! Why do i feel like im reading the first couple of page of a Doujin???"

@Xystus "Getting mixed feelings about this series after last chapter. Fuck this, it's kinda frustrating. Hopefully can know what's happening by next 2 chapters."

@Phan_Minh_Khoi "WHAT ABOUT THAT WHOLE "MAY OR MAY NOT BE RAPE" PLOT LINE?????"

@Yourself "That footsie was hot as heck damn"

I'm wondering if she was molested by her father and all these zany stories/theories she shares with the MC are all ideas she has come up with to try to fix it (ie plotting to kill her molester)? The way her personality flips like a switch, when playing footsies how sexually experienced she seemed, and how even the MC feels like it's a switch makes me believe the author based much of the FMC on some of the stories of MK Ultra?

Dex-chan lover
My gawd that romcom tag better not be there for a bamboozle.

mrf

@John_Doe_Jersey
oh god it more like how she wish the molesters died,
I imagining in dinning table playing foot is like when she eating with her parents but her father is the one who play foot in front of her mother under the table sheets, her mother didn't notice. her father blackmail her a sex tape of her with other guys, so she won't say anything. Thr father is the one who's sell her own daughter for money. She grows up like that for years so she unconsciously doing what she experienced to the MC.

You know what more fucked up is?
It's our way of thinking... Its so negative yet it make us exited. Why haven't anyone make a Doujin out of this? If there is so, sauce?

Users who are viewing this thread