Ase to Sekken - Vol. 5 Ch. 43.2 - Special Edition Booklet

Group Leader
@Sticcersy You may not have intended it, but that is certainly what was implied. I do admit, though, that my assumption of his sexual orientation based on him displaying behavior that’s typically coded as “feminine” is problematic, so that’s my bad. But just knowing how behind the times much of Japan, and even Asia in general, is when it comes to issues of sex and gender, it was hard for me to imagine him as a strictly straight man. I hope I didn’t come off as rude.

Glad you’re enjoying that series as well! :)

THE CHIEF IS MARRIED AND HAS KIDS?!?! Hope the author shows us mooore. I love him and he's the best boss

The boss is a father. Mystery wife in the horizons ps: thank you very much for translation Ms. or Mr. translator hahaha

ah amazing work.

Dex-chan lover
damnnn the special chapter is so fun

hot damn asako jk and chief was a father

really hope we got to see his wife in future

Dex-chan lover
I thought the Chief was gay as well, but never not masculine. The guy is so cool and the best boss ever. Also I don't care either way.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that genderbender version, AUTHOR DO THAT VERSION AS A SPIN OFF NOW

Yes there are straight guys who can have a feminine side of them just like straight girls who have a masculine side of them.

@Sticcersy I wouldn't have apologized. Anyone who uses words like "problematic" and "cis-woman" unironically, and who accuses people out of the blue for homophobia for no discernible reason doesn't deserve that level of respect. Here's hoping that one day the manga gets picked up by a translator who doesn't virtue signal at readers by calling them homophobic.

Users who are viewing this thread