Ase to Sekken - Vol. 5 Ch. 43.2 - Special Edition Booklet

@chocolate0901 This. And the fact that he and his SO have custody of kids doesn't rule out his SO being a man, either. They could got have very well got married somewhere outside the country where gay marriage is legal.

Group Leader
@valjeanlafitte I’m not 100% sure, but if that were the case, as soon as they came back, I believe they’d no longer be legally recognized as a married couple or as parents of both children. And even if they had kids after marrying abroad, it’s still unlikely they’d have joint custody if the spouse weren’t a woman since LGBT couples still don’t receive the same rights. It’s not like there’s no precedent, but it’s still uncommon. This is all under the assumption that the story follows the real world’s laws, of course.

As for your other comment, sure, “phobia” wasn’t technically the right word, but it was definitely not free from prejudice. And if you seriously think unironically saying “cis,” and by extension “trans,” somehow precludes someone from getting respect, then I have no words for you. Just stop reading my releases; you always have the official ones.

@valjeanlafitte bruh I just wanna read some manga, I'll cause trouble elsewhere, just not here. The "buzzwords" do bother me, but it's the least I can tolerate anyway just so I can read some manga online for free.

Going off tangent, I do look at Ookuro from time to time and think "I should exercise" sometimes because I NEED that
fit! 😫

Dex-chan lover
ok so recap: suzumura is a chad, chief is an ultra chad, genderswapped mc's are pretty nice (boi Yaeshima-kun is cute af), oh and chief has kids and we the s/o's gender is up for interpretation, which is nice
naisu naisu, i love this manga a lot

Fed-Kun's army
Those are cute children ^w^
Chief Ookura is not just an amazing boss, but also a great father

@hancea1996 He's Natori's coworker, he's been in the background and was one of the people Asako met when she was introduced to his coworkers

i can't help but wonder of ookura's wife. was she deceased or divorced? i need sum answer ಠ_ಠ

Users who are viewing this thread