Ase to Sekken - Vol. 5 Ch. 43.2 - Special Edition Booklet

The gender-bent one looked nice :D
Also BOSS is such an MVP <3

Dex-chan lover
that genderbend
QYwifUM.png

This was a really cute collection of extras, I also thought the chief was gay but he may be bi, recently discovered himself to be gay, or simply feminine. I’m fine will all these options but I think its likely he had a wife at some point and either she died or they divorced cause the kids were staying at their grandparents house at the end of his extra. I’m excited to see more of his personal life cause hes such a great character

Dex-chan lover
Suzumura probable has some relation to Komi-san father's family, the chad genes are strong in this one.

Chief is just the perfect man.

That genderbent chapter really needs a full-on release.

Asako dressed as a fashionable teen..................................... God... thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@CBFlap Friend, your opinion isnt wrong but you need to read more closely what others say, your reaction was a little too strong Tatherwood really didn't direct any insult against you but you took things a little too far.

Double-page supporter
Wait, you westerners doesn't know metrosexual? Funny, it is a thing in third world country where i come from.

That genderbender chapter is cute! Wish author make some more.

Four eyes CHAD as fuck!

Dex-chan lover
Four eyes is the king of that hill

Chief reminds me of my current boss. Chill gay man with wife and children.

Dex-chan lover
I love how most of us just assumed the boss was gay lol
It could be that they adopted, but the kids look like him anyway so I guess he does have a wife.

Also Glasses-kun is a pogchamp

Y'all assumed he was gay? Y'all on something. But man, when a man looking as FRESH and spick and span like that, NO WAY that man is gay, I'd be fr with yall

@phosphylite Really? Oh. Sorry about that. Didn't think it was too offensive. Because I thought that assuming people were gay based on the fact that he was feminine in manner was kind of bad in the first place, and therefore made the remark. Again, apologies. Should I take it down?

Nonetheless that man is like, EXTRA FRESH with that suit on, I'd say he's probably one of my favourite characters design-wise because he looks pretty effin' Cool with a capital C.

Group Leader
@Sticcersy I explained my entire reasoning in the notes on the credits page—it's a rather fair assumption to make, especially considering the prevalence of toxic/fragile masculinity lol. I hope you weren't being sarcastic, because I'm glad to hear that you realize your comment was insensitive. I agree, he's a great character with a very nice design, but to say that he'd look inherently worse as a gay man is straight up ridiculous.

@phosphylite It implied that? Apologies. Also, rest be assured, albeit my beliefs are different I do want to keep it tucked away. I'll be more careful next time around. Also, just realised you were part of the group that picked up Asuperu Kanojo, thanks for that too!

I once had a classmate in high school who was essentially the Chief IRL. He got a lot of grief from the other boys b/c of it, and everyone assumed he was gay. However, when I asked his (many) female friends, they assured me that his effeminate nature was due to the fact that he grew up with ZERO male role models and only had his mom, grandmother and aunts to raise him. I've always had my doubts (especially since this was in the early 90's - yes, I'm old, shut up - and homosexuality was just entered the mainstream), but I also learned that with 8 billion people on the planet, you can't make assumptions about anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread