Ase to Sekken - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Cohabitation, Start!

The "drama" peeps might be saying is them coming out at work that they're dating, that's all i can think of... maybe that other guy with good nose? But nuhh, they're mature and know each other very well to be jealous

Dex-chan lover
OH COME ON!

I've had like 45 chapters of always deeply looking forward to this manga, and getting silly butterflies when I saw an update. But now when I see the update all I get is a sense of dread. "Is the other shoe gonna drop now?".
Wtf have they done to my wholesome? T_T

Double-page supporter
Before all you guys start panicking, don't think about what's coming, but about what they've done so far. Every time there's been a problem, they TALK IT OUT. So whatever's coming their way, I'm sure they'll find a way to solve it.

Probably just how they adjusting with each other habit, cos now they live together of course there'll be some incompability that they'll find out and have to work it out.

Fed-Kun's army
Nah you can't have ominous signs in this sugar manga

I hope its a bait and switch or something not too serious

Double-page supporter
@Msaid08

No. the (upcoming) drama has nothing to do with jealousy. it has more to do with some of the prevalent themes that are already present

this drama deals with Asako realizing natori has been very busy and pretty over protective as of late (and also apologizing a lot) so she confronts him, Natori confesses that this is because he felt guilty over "ruining" her birthday with that incident but asako retorts saying she didn't mind and asks that natori have more faith in her and they have a long talk afterwards about what they both want and don't want (though it's off screen), though I only skimmed through the text so it might not be 100% to scale (but that's pretty much the gist of it). Regardless, this drama only lasts for the next 2 chapters (next one will have some more ominous feeling and 52 will be the one with the actual talking) and after that it's back to the wholesomeness

it is also the first time Asako raises her voice I think :p

Aggregator gang
@Short_Circut Well first thanks. I think that birthday stuff was cool until the sex. If your girl takes a card from a stranger that hurts. That's one of the things that can ruin reletionship. Its nice they just got over it. If my gf did that I probably have same conversation after beating that kid(not my gf, that dude). There is nothing wrong with getting hit on but don't keep the card girl. Now I see It has nothing to do with this conversation sorry😅 Just wanted to say. Thank you so much once again.

Users who are viewing this thread