Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World

Dex-chan lover
Asebi is the good kind of tsundere. She's not annoying just to be annoying.

That probing ship looks like a mix of the Flutter and a Drache! Other ships in the series also follow the same style. Author confirmed as a man of culture.

Aggregator gang
This story is not bad at all, the text is not too much nor too little and synchronizes very well with the illustrations each scene.
But then, why is it not more popular.

@conscript117

Because the masses have been fed with wish fulfillment lazy writing and hollywood glamour garbage. It's making people duller. Now they only consume stuff that feeds their dopamine addiction and objectivity is nowhere to be seen.

Think of how Solo Leveling was rated 9.6 a few weeks ago. Highest in the Fantasy category. Me and a few others have been pointing out that regardless of a reader's enjoyment that thing should not be rated a 10.
Met some resistance but looks like it's working now. Still doesn't deserve a 9.3 though.

This one is rated just fine but that's because it doesn't really feed any particular addiction. Except maybe robutt waifus, floating islands and sky ships.

Loving this series. Unique setting, enjoyable characters, and decent story. It's not some paragon of fine literature, but there's just something really enjoyable about it. Probably my favorite consistently updating manga right now. It's the first manga I have read in a long time that really gets that "adventure" feel down.

I'd say this one is too highly rated. While the setting is nice and characters are cute, the author is pretty bad at keeping it original and interesting. It seems to me the editor is keeping it afloat by timing new arcs and character introductions well, however the potential of the plot is far from being reached and the setting's cliches are way too prominent. It makes it really forgettable.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH TIME FOR SOME NICE SEINEN ADVENTURE BOYS

It's more shounen than Seinen imo. The romance is pretty light, plot is interesting enough for me to continue to read

Users who are viewing this thread