Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Step 38: Swimming at the Beach

Group Leader
We knew it was going too well. Sadly she returns to level out all of the great chapters we had been getting.

Dex-chan lover
I thought you were supposed to just wait for the octopus to lose interest and let go on its own

Dex-chan lover
I should’ve expected the tentacle+feet combo the moment they mentioned the beach.

Dex-chan lover
Not enough tentacles.

Come on feet + tentacles!

All we need now is M.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does this author think we want more of Saki. Do people like the fact that she's using the main girl as a means of profit and she possibly wants to "get with her", while bashing the main guy for no good reason than "Men suck. LOL!"? Am I missing something? Cause I find just her to be the worst kind of irritating. Say what you will about pervert characters like Mineta from Boku No Hero Academia, but at least other characters call him out on his bad qualities and he gets justly punished for going over the line. This girl is just selfish and mean but the author is mistaking that for quirky and headstrong.

s1

The way she gave her spiel about society makes me feel like there's more to Saki than just an annoying manipulator. I feel like she's had to deal with some rough stuff in the past.

Or maybe I'm just extrapolating too much but it just seems pretty clearly implied, although subtly with what little interaction we got from her character

So....finally we got a beach Chapter and Saki has returned? -.-
How to destroy a Chapter with 4 letter? S A K I

Users who are viewing this thread