Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 11 Ch. 131 - Brainwashing 24

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

I'm surprised she'd be able to sue, unless Japan doesn't have a way to be as anonymous as some countries/ip hiders/etc

though, i'm surprised there was no one tempted to troll like "i work as a host/hostess, these guys come in here all the time bragging, or tip you more if you stroke their ego a bit 8D"
these forum users have no chill. "should stream her kneeling before a priest instead" LOL

lol it'd be hilarious if a youth pastor (if there was a JP equivalent of one) decided to use social media to promote their church/sermons or so, tho that might lead to some cult-like stuff

Dex-chan lover
This looked like hell to scanlate :dogkek:
Is it even possible to sue users in a discussion board? I was under the impression that it's completely anonymous and the server is overseas so it's pretty much lawless (I think 2chan was like that?)
i know korea has some kinda 'slander' law to where, even if what they're being accused of is right/accurate, they can still sue for 'reputation damage' or so lol (maybe there are korean drama tubers who use a vpn to get around the law, or just living outside of korea and can't be prosecuted overseas lol)

ppl found iori's info pretty quickly, while it was a work account i wouldn't be surprised if some twitter ones were easy to track down

personal stuff aside, not sure if they can use it to take down 'shops'/brothels in area where sex work isn't legal. i did find some forum where ppl were 'reviewing' massage parlors with 'happy endings' and they def posted the addresses of the businesses so other than trying to get a raid on an innocent business i wouldn't be surprised if some authorities were keeping an eye on those

Dex-chan lover
Welp... It seems to me that they are going to break up :fml:

anime-love-anime.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Man I read every single forum post and it really had enough seething Twitter X energy to power a small city. I couldn't imagine being on the receiving end of something like this, much less riding it out like what Bashi seems to be awkwardly suggesting.

Thank you for the translation (Runa you better sue the hell out of them girl. Your good name is at stake).

The #1 fan is actually such a loser, how do you get that deep in a parasocial relationship with someone that doesnt know you exist 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
The #1 fan is actually such a loser, how do you get that deep in a parasocial relationship with someone that doesnt know you exist 😭😭
well she is a teen getting swept up in her first crush, even on top of social media and stuff, i can imagine ppl being easily swayed, at least she hasn't become full on gachikoi stalker
to where she'd show up in Runa's shop to confront her lol

Double-page supporter
well she is a teen getting swept up in her first crush, even on top of social media and stuff, i can imagine ppl being easily swayed, at least she hasn't become full on gachikoi stalker
to where she'd show up in Runa's shop to confront her lol
she's definitely going to do this in the coming chapters. Why would the author focus so much on her if she wasn't going to retaliate somehow

the forum comments are BRUTAL... but at the same time yeah what's wrong with these people.

There seems to be a few level headed comments though so at least there's that.

Bashi isn't being considerate of Runa's feelings... not good. But at the same time if Bashi screws this up then he'll probably lose a lot of income.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't this make her more popular for some kinds of men? They would be fucking a beautiful girl with a boyfriend, so they would be kinda cucking him. If someone gets off of that superiority feeling, they would be pretty happy about the situation. But the ones who loved her... yeah, they would be kinda depressed and probably angry, if they realized she had been more distanced due to her having a boyfriend.

Bashis fans though... they are bonkers. Being that angry because of that... And that comment saying, "How broke must you be to be selling your body?" Basically saying, "Omg, sucks to be poor, lol. Get away from him, your broke ass girl!" Being poor is not a sin and if you don't know the situation that made someone sell their bodies, don't try to take the moral high ground. You don't have it. These people are pretty privileged, they can through money at him without little repercussions in the real world. Meaning they are well enough to do so, and there are a lot of people that are in no position to even dream of doing that. Same with the comment about the poor education. You can't choose those things. If life deals a shit hand, you have to deal with it. These people probably never worried about food or shelter, but they still use being poor as an insult, even though they were just lucky to be born to parents that had some money. Idk man, I can't even gather my thoughts well right now. These kinds of people really piss me off. Have a life and stop bothering others with your whiny ass complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread