Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 11 Ch. 140 - What a Wonderful World Prologue

Letter-sensei is actually Emi’s fortune teller. I thought it was an interesting way to play off the usual themes of AsuKano.

Also, I love that Letter-sensei’s face is always obscured by glare. It builds her up to be this almost mystical for real figure. In the drama they kept her face visible at all times and that was such a disappointing change.

Dex-chan lover
WHELP this one is already shaping up to be a ride.

That was a picture she was talking to at the start, right? It looked like a picture frame, not a tablet, which means the woman moving is actually a delusion of the girl's mind. HEALTHY MENTAL STATE.

EDIT: Turns out it's actually a video call with a smart phone and I was mistaken. It just LOOKED like a picture frame.
Runa is so clean even if she IS a sociopath.

This 39-something year old WOMAN however, really needs A LOT OF HELP - in her room first.

Dex-chan lover
Letter-sensei is actually Emi’s fortune teller. I thought it was an interesting way to play off the usual themes of AsuKano.

Also, I love that Letter-sensei’s face is always obscured by glare. It builds her up to be this almost mystical for real figure. In the drama they kept her face visible at all times and that was such a disappointing change.
That scammer might be the woman after this arc, or possibly the antagonist of the cuck of an old lady.

Dex-chan lover
The last page confirmed it. The management wants to retire this 40 year old woman from the shop, by formal talk. It was just her excuse of wanting to quit. She needs to find another job, which is probably a cult.

I feel kinda lost this chapter. Where is everyone getting the cult stuff from? Thought she was just talking to a counselor.

Users who are viewing this thread