Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Man, there's a couple of strings left over from this manga that can still be used, too. Nothing on Asahi, Asuna, papa, the aunt, or the new couple in the timeskip (we see they're progressing on the two-pager, at least).

With how Masakazu has characters popping up in multiple works all the time at this point (
I still love how Asuna shows up consistently in Okusan
), I'm expecting closure for all the core cast in this work by...like 3 or 4 complete works of his at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Pg. 21.... grown up Shion...

617960cfa3101bf2ed6ca9501f63b4c8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Big Shion made my sweat intensify, and while it was surprising that a twig like her wasn't an exception to the Ashitaba genetics, it was faaaaar more surprising to see the grandma keeps in such a (relative) good shape after another 20 fucking years, UNLESS THIS IS FUTURE TECH

Dex-chan lover
I want to know what happened to the rest of the family...is the grandpa dead? D:

Group Leader
What a wonderful Christmas present!

Shion looks like she got out of One Piece XD.

...wait, does this mean that papa is no longer among us?

Ok, it's over, is time to cry a lot ç_ç

Dex-chan lover
I guess Subaru is 10 billion percent female, well shit, and what a girl she turns out to be.

But lets talk about Shion for minute, holly shit Shion, holly shit.

Those genes tho, the matriach should be around 80 now and she looks the same, this is OP.

It clear what's the author preference is they prefer a big...
Family

Dex-chan lover
Man, those two families don't age at all. Fantastic ending to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
You know, this is probably the weirdest, dirtiest, not-really-my style (at all) manga artistically, but these last few chapters actually made me tear up a bit. I mainly stuck around because of how much Shion reminded me of my own rambunctious sister whom I was nine years apart from me in age. When she was 9, I was already an adult, so I could really feel the vibe between our boy here and Shion as a pair of siblings. But I'm glad I actually pushed through it all and got to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread