Ask to sign in multiple times: Apple product

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, I primarily use my iPad and iPhone to use manga Sex, but over the last few weeks I have been having issues using the site on my iPad. Every so often, when I click on the site it says I’ve been logged out which is okay, but when I attempt to login it gives me error messages. When I try to change my password it does not work either. I just had this issue before I signed in. I have tried to click the remember me box as well but it doesn’t work.
I really love this site but it seems to not love me. Please help me.

Contributor
ks6mdf.png

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, for the last two months I have been getting logged out of my account and unable to sign in after numerous attempts as I’ll get messages stating that the login attempt has expired. I have changed my password, added a wireless password, and I already have the Google authentication code for a while now. I am unsure why I keep getting blocked. I mainly use the site after work on my iPad using Safari, although occasionally on my iPhone (same browser). At one time the issue was solved using a VPN, but now it is bipolar and it depends on f the site took its meds.
Can someone let me know how I can best mitigate this issue? also its not my internet moved and changed WiFi months ago and was already was having the issue same issue on data.
please help 😭

Users who are viewing this thread