Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear

Sure, while she was being antagonistic. But he'd already basically reformed her... it was actually super-easy because she's a total pushover. Killing her right as she's ready to turn her life around and stop being a pain in the ass of the good guys, that's pretty fucked up. She was just a bitch before, she hadn't gone full villain.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel I'd agree if I felt like that sentiment was remotely warranted. All that happened here was that she had been placated by particular words, the narration pretty much pointed out what was happening here. Dylan was just sweet talking her into going away. It's fairly likely she isn't reformed at all, and would just be a bitch again the second something doesn't go her way again.

The shame here is if she dies without ever being able to reform at all, but it's a very minor "Well, that sucks I guess." Unfortunately, people don't change that easily, and she hasn't even actually shown signs of wanting to change her bad habits yet. She hadn't even set foot on the path to self improvement, so she may never have done so at all. The only thing I can think of that might set her on that path now, is if Dylan still manages to save her somehow after this head shot.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro

My talk of reformation was not about her being a bitch. She's a noble, of course she's going to be a bitch. I meant she's being reformed from antagonist status. If she'd gotten the chance to be cleared and taken care of due to Dylan, no doubt she'd have stopped being any sort of 'enemy'.

Dex-chan lover
What should I comment... How about everything?
[ul]NTR the summon away!
Roll to seduce a dragon!
Dirty ninjas always play dirty![/ul]

Are they bro fisting?! Ifrit sure is quite a pal I'll tell you what. Btw big oof for the two whores. I kinda feel bad for the witch bitch though, finding out she was sold off by her family and then being killed? Big oof

Dex-chan lover
"I roll to seduce the elemental!"

and just like that, the DM made the biggest of fucking sighs

Truly a wonderful manga

Dex-chan lover
LOL not many comments on Dylan stealing ifrit? And that comment is asking for dick joke for days....

Users who are viewing this thread