Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scan~!

As always, I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that those two ladies treat Dylan like he's forcing himself on women when they should both KNOW that it's either a) an accident or b) literally forced by his old job / divine protection. I can understand why they might not believe at first, but at least the mage girl should know by now. Tsundere jealousy can be quite irritating.

I was wondering when those two were going to get some proper training. Be nice to see them get stronger.

Group Leader
I’m really hoping that Dylan’s party just crushes these guys though I’m guessing this is more about them learning how they can improve and grow stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

I'd say the MC should fuck both his party members... but seeing as he already had, multiple times. I'm stumped

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the shortstacks return.

Though this is a world of sword and sorcery, it’s hard to imagine the girls standing upright, let alone being combatants.
I can't help but think they use their oversized boobs as counterweights.

Dex-chan lover
Are these really shortstacks? I went back through some older chapters to try and find... err, 'specific angles'.
Feels like Tina and Nyannyan need a little more booty to match their breasts, otherwise they're more like top heavy, short characters.

EDIT: Artist probably could've done with some pages from Zugoya, who's also a lover of large breasts, but the proportions are more balanced. Balance is important.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit. It's hard for me to read this title because those boobs are so ridiculous that it breaks my suspension of disbelief harder than the shittiest of shit-tier wish-fulfillment isekai stories.

(Seriously, if you got a hard-on for giant funbags like that, get one of those old skool water beds where the mattress is one giant water pouch, and then find yourself an extra-thicc girl. Really, you won't be disappointed. Just be careful about sharp and pointy objects because that's a fuckton of water to clean up. :dogkek: )

Not dropping it yet, but considering that this thing ends on Chapter 58, and it feels like we're just now getting into the actual plot... yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread