Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I can't stress enough how much I hate seeing such a huge boobs and even more so having them almost completely uncovered while being an adventurer/warrior/fighter. Mostly the later. Just stop it...

Aggregator gang
In some games Jesters are pretty useful... and brutal
bc6.gif

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka
Party morale, negotiations, distractions in combat, healing (depending on the game), crowd control in most games. Obviously depends on the situation but jesters are at least not as bad as the typical bard witch is a jester but with without a unique trait or use outside of being a crappy white mage.

@Spineaple at first I lost my shit at your comment, then I started crying because it's obviously the truth

@Spinaple I couldn't stare at her face sometimes because there was no way I could convince myself that they were normal. Sometimes I just paused and thought, "Ooh. That looks painful. Can she even breathe properly?"

Oppai Loli: when your face says 8, your body says 13 and your tits say 30.

Banned
Mindflayer Violin-Player.

Everyone commenting on the double-plus fun-bags : You're being clichéd. Quit your whining and begone if you dislike it.
Only issue I'd have with the monster tiddies is that she doesn't seem to have a natural counterbalance. A bigger butt and thicker thighs would do nicely.

Based on the covers...

So I got this new manga plot. Basically, there's this adventurer girl except she's got huge boobs. I mean some serious honkers. A real set of badonkers. Packin' some dobonhonkeros. Massive dohoonkabhankoloos. Big ol' tonhongerekoogers.

What happens next?

Catgirl shows up one day with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. Humongous hungolomghnonoloughongous.

Ah yea, trying to apply real world logic to a garbage fantasy series. Keep up the good work y'all, I'll be reading on ahead.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, can't really like this heroine. Her boobs are toooooooooo big and she has my moms name.

Her back must have hurt like hell and she must being living a constant pain in her shoulders

Users who are viewing this thread