Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Get wrecked you lame other goblin slayer, whatever his name was.

Double-page supporter
Shield Heroine WITH BOOBS !
I wonder which one more powerful ...
her boobs or her shield ... 🤣

Contributor
These boobs seems even bigger in this chapter.

Please help this poor girl.

Actually, it would probably be better without these huge boobs, and without the 2nd girl as well, we could have a ok fantasy donjon exploration.

Dex-chan lover
When your luck is so high that all your wishes come true. Those boobs must have sucked in all her bad luck.

Dex-chan lover
I think they got bigger! They grow the more levels they cleared! By the 78th level I think they would be even bigger than the owner!!

Dex-chan lover
@Ungrave : She is a shortstack not a loli, loli's do not have well developed sexual characteristics and pre or early pubescent bodies. She is over developed for her age but short.

Fed-Kun's army
theres a limit on how big those thing could be before it became unappealing

So many heretics in here, this isn't even my fetish and it's still great.

I mean if it wasn't for the boobs this would be quite above the average for this genre, so I'm glad I don't mind them.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude/dudettes, the boobs re a plot device for future events !! at least that is what i wish to believe, but i really can't care

I like how the author just goes along with his believes, "i shall put her great bazoongas and a nice FMC lead personality".

so many people whiny about huge boobs(the fools there is nothing wrong with them)(the new NTR screamer but instead of NTR it's huge boobs that they are complaining about(at least that what I feel when reading these comments))(don't get me wrong I hate NTR so I can understand when you find something that ruins a manga/novel for you, but if I see it in a manga/novel that I like and I am read I don't complain or such stuff, I just stop reading it even if it makes me sad that I lost what seemed like would be a good one, basically if you have a problem huge breast to the point you can't stand it no one is making you read it)(It's been several chapters already and your still complaining about it. The huge breasted loli is here(thank the gods) to stay so I guess either get over it or stop reading)

did you guys even look at the cover picture before reading it, if you did it would have been obvious what in it and as I said it is been several chapter already if you can't stand it why are you still here??????

Users who are viewing this thread