Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I find this whole series to be quite adorable putting aside her having huge boobs, I mean some serious honkers. A real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. Massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers.

so im sure the second girl in the cover will show up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs, humongous hungolomghnonoloughongous.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is adorable. I guess she'd have to be strong to support her back breaking boobs. Such shameful boobs

Aggregator gang
ok i know that big breast are attractive, I know that it can get you a lot of male reader, even so... too much is still too much.It's too big to the point it was already approaching to the level of something "disgusting" 😖

Dex-chan lover
Frickin EX Luck... and her breasts... those are the most dangerous weapons in the room.

Dex-chan lover
ok i know that big breast are attractive, I know that it can get you a lot of male reader, even so... too much is still too much.It's too big to the point it was already approaching to the level of something "disgusting" 😖

They're totally a joke, though? They clearly know how to do attractive. That scene with the goddess was excellent. The tig ol bitties are clearly comic relief with an ecchi flair. Like the scene where they went full blur from boob physics.

Banned
The most hilarious thing about all this is that everyone is so fixated on Tina's boobs that they haven't noticed that BOTH characters are satirical portrayals of supposed sexiness. Dylan is pretty much a shoujo male love-interest jacked up to 11. The guy spontaneously makes illusionary flowers appear pretty much everywhere he goes and has a perpetual bishie-sparkle...

... But nobody has noticed as they're all bitching about Tina's boobs. Nevermind that she is having a full-on Parallel Paradise moment and is probably more inhibited by the squelching of her soaked panties than the weight of her boobs at present.

Dex-chan lover
i was expecting worse when i started, but im pleasantly surprised and i like their interactions

Users who are viewing this thread