Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

It's getting old real fast and I'm not feeling much story progression at the expense of... I don't even know what this is, because it's not fanservice. Fandisservice?

She might have boobies the size of planets, but her personality and likeability is owned by the Flat Earth society.

Without much improvement in the next few chapters, it's gonna be time to jump ship, methinks.

Boobs are great. i kinda like both the mc and the big oppai low level adventurer girl.

She definitely has cute waifu potential.
I just hope this thought doesn't mean I need to cancel my subscription to 'Modest Maiden Monthly'?

*when you think up something like 'Modest Maiden Monthly', you got to find a way to use it, right.

Group Leader
Her luck is so strong that she can cause things to happen just by wishing it?🤔
Then why doesn't she have her own custom armour?🤔
Is her boobs fighting against her luck stats 😅

Dex-chan lover
Guys the gigashortstack is right there in the cover image, if this isn't your cup of tea why are you even here.

So many heretics in here, this isn't even my fetish and it's still great.

Putting the giant funbags aside (hard as it is) the rest of this is pretty above average so far compared to most trash in this genre, so I'm glad I don't mind them.

Dex-chan lover
lol i hate gigantic tits but she's funny so i don't mind (i find it cool how they use her monster tits for comedy)

I'm genuinely enjoying this. I generally hate this overused setting, but the comedy is keeping me coming back. Although, I'm not gonna lie - the humongous tits are a guilty pleasure. I'm completely baffled by how Dylan is ignoring how outrageously huge they are.. She literally had them pressed against his groin this chapter. That's some insane self-control he's got.

Dex-chan lover
She'ld be a perfect goblin slayer: she'ld hunts them with her body and kills them after

It is strange. I feel sorry for her as she is actually partially disabled by having that chest. It gets in the way when fighting. I would say I hate her character but it feels like I am making fun of a retard or something and feel bad about it.

TTX

@sjmcc13
shortstack?
Tina is 18 years old and 140 cm
I thought average height for Japanese female is ~150 cm

Dex-chan lover
What if luck activates when she gets very happy & or excited. 🤔

yoo ok this is actually pretty fun... Her frustrated expressions make up for that atrocity attached to her body ^_^

i guess im going to use some logic and point some things out others seem to miss in thier complaining.

fact 1: this chapter has shown whatever She (tina) really wishes for with all her heart comes true....
proofs- this chapter the stairs didnt appear till she stopped wishing they be like that forever
from past chapters
[ol] she wanted to party with Dylon... it happened (ch 1+2)
rescues by dylan in ch 1
apparently in ch 3 her luck had an affect on Dylan's job change results[/ol]
i expect more in future

in conclusion if her wishes alter reality. maybe those huge _____ are a result of her wishing them so. and may even account for the fluctuation in size

Users who are viewing this thread