Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

The oversized tiddies are meant to be comedic, it embodies the spirit of ecchi, titillating yet funny.

Dex-chan lover
a warning? give me the worse that you got for i shall embrace all those bewbs

Double-page supporter
I'd have been annoyed with the too tall top hat, plus the MJ comparisons wouldn't be there for me to enjoy.

I've also got a stupid feeling that those Tig ole bitties act like a counter balance for her stupidly agile moveset as a tank.

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, her assets don't bother me near as much as her twintail hair, between her personality and the catgirl on the cover my brain keeps seeing floppy dog ears.

I prefer the current hat, top hat is too refined for the flashy style of showmanship and lucky pervert/flirt that he is/has been.

Dex-chan lover
while tophats are classy i think this one is more smooth and fitting for him

Dex-chan lover
Aww yess, hope for more lewd stuff in next chapters! 😁

Thanks for the updates.

Current hat is perfect for him, makes him look like isekai Michael Jackson.

Dex-chan lover
I think I like his current hat better. Also I wish girls like Tina existed irl without all the balance/sag/pain issues they'd probably have.

I prefer the current hat, cuz it reminds me of shotaro 🙃 ( Detective MC from kamen rider W )

Dex-chan lover
Tophat would've been more of a 'magician' or jester look, whereas the current type is more of a playboy (which he doesn't want to) or just suave / cool.

Power Uploader
@Robbini My exact thoughts! Though i think a proper medieval jester costume would have fit his class even better. A modern fancy suit just looks out of place to me in any fantasy setting.

Users who are viewing this thread