Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

“These flesh balloons are a curse, nobody makes armor to cover them so I’m forced to wear normal clothes. First thing when I get rich is have a custom cover made for them.”

Digging the fedora. Top hat is a bit old fashioned and cliche but as a magician it would make more sense.

Aggregator gang
if he wear tophat then he's no longer be michael jackson
he a fucking magician show
SO BIG NO!!

These size boobs are right up my alley, but I've only seen them on image boards or hentai. Seeing them in an official manga is... strange. I like it, but I can scarcely believe this is happening.

I guess there's a first for everything

Dex-chan lover
lol, i love the translator making fun of the boob size complainers that have read all 8 chapters. People, her boobs arent gonna get any smaller no matter how much u complain. To me, i dont really care, I mostly just like Dylan

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit, the breasts annoyed me at first, but the fact that they actually call them out for being ludicrously oversized makes up for it.
That was my take on it as well.

As for the hat thing, well. He stands out like a sore thumb either way. I'm pretty sure whichever way I was introduced to the character first would've been fine.

Group Leader
I thought I was here for the oppai. Nope. Dylan's just so much fun. A genuinely fun MC to read about.

Fed-Kun's army
God no, i have to brave my heart for the other chapters, hope i get enough of Dylan to last, maybe another abs-moment? :x some nude Dylan gets me trough a ton of boobs :D

And the hat, no, pls, way better how it is :D

Dex-chan lover
lol once he started showing her all that stuff I was like "this dude is trying to get laid"
'
And then he started talking training I was like "Oh, he's not trying. He's commanding it.

Banned
Not today, miss cashier. I'd rather make a deposit... in your meat-bank.

Since she's a warrior she is also probably mega strong therefore has mega strong muscles and probably bones therefore her back should definitely be able to support her mega milkers

Fed-Kun's army
A top hat certainly fits the more "It's showtime!" look but, I prefer the current "Oho! The card you've picked is The Sun. It shines brightly, just like that radiant and glimmering smile of yours."

Aggregator gang
Tophat or fedore, either one is fine since he looks great eitherway.

Dex-chan lover
Low-T males would never understand Tina's appeal.

That said, for years I've found it interesting that large-breasted women would (believe the anti-rack propaganda) gripe about "back pain", and never do anything at all about the horrible posture they tend to keep; even more interesting is how this "back pain" phenomenon is somehow exclusive to slim, busty women--but landwhales don't feel a single tingle in their backs or anywhere else, in keeping with how they don't complain at all about such.

Very interesting.

That last panel wtf so he will have 2 massive tits successors from his harem

Users who are viewing this thread