Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Supporter
We were warned about this chapter. It did not disappoint. My goodness. And that cat girl. Haha.

I'm a degenerate for reading this.

Contributor
I'm not ready for the catgirl to join the party, i think i will not like it, unlike now.

Oh well, wait and see.

i got this new anime plot. basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?!
transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous.

Double-page supporter
here you go ...
ANOTHER PAIR OF BAZONGGAS ... AND THAT EVEN MORE BIGGER THAN PREVIOUS BOOBS ...
SHAKE-A-BOOM-BOOM ... SHAKE-A-BOOM-BOOM ...
😍

Fed-Kun's army
I get that big boobs are attractive but when they're bigger than your head that's just painful...

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, someone help those poor girls, I'm pretty sure they'd suffocate if they tried sleeping lying on their backs.

On a side note: Pg. 4, 3rd panel, note on Dylan's head: unphased → unfazed

Dex-chan lover
Uh yeah
what tf was that lmao
*i am expecting a cet next time too

Dex-chan lover
As I thought, I do like big tities but having them way too huge is...weird.

Power Uploader
Gravity is overrated I suppose.

Or these boobs are full of men's hopes and dreams.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777

True, but I'm also pretty sure the setting hasn't done away with oxygen and respiration just yet. (And that Dylan prefers his girls warm and breathing... though given the unbelievable immensity of those things, I wouldn't put it past the author to give Dylan a kink for girls which are warm... and entering rigor mortis via asphyxiation.)

Users who are viewing this thread