Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Hey @Zephyrus
My post was marked as spoiler when isn't, who in the staff is marking what is already told in this very chapter as spoiler?? Are they blind??

You too @BraveDude8

@Kuroageha
lol I know right, happened to me to because I called a character either a trap or a reverse trap, its like "do you have eyes? LOOK AT WHAT'S DRAWN. How is that a spoiler"
I get it, not all the manga is read by the staff, so someone most likely reported it but come on.

Dex-chan lover
I get it, not all the manga is read by the staff, so someone most likely reported it but come on.

That's exactly it, though. They can't reasonably know what is and isn't a spoiler 100% of the time so sometimes they're going to have to assume someone reported one correctly. When I was edited for a spoiler once and it wasn't one, I shot the mod who did it a private message about it, in which I politely pointed out what happened and why my post wasn't a spoiler, and they ended up going back to fix it after apologizing to me.

Calling them out in the thread itself and taking an attitude ("Are they blind??") over it is probably not going to move anyone to do anything though.

Double-page supporter
the hero is a hobo but damn i lost it with the "cow titted kids" line hahahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, so nice...wholesome, repented and truly meant his apology and dylan was very mature on it too.

BKLcuHa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope he comes back as a better person and somebody worthy of the title of hero. He apologized and even didn't want anybody to take advantage of him anymore. If y'all want unrepenting cunts, look no further than the other two former members. They're probably way worse

wow.. i really expect the hero to make a comeback, as a changed man

fuck those 2 girls they can be prostitutes as if i care

Users who are viewing this thread