Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
@anothermmd
later they also try to get in touch with Dylan, the stupid noble mage are wanted for murder after she use her fire spell on a tavern, and the bitch priest bail her out with a condition bitch mage become her subordinate, the church also send assassin to assassinate Dylan. the assassin backstab the bitch mage and bitchy priest and kill them (the assassin is the church special 'unit') after defeat the assassin, Dylan resurect these 2 bitch and they rant about their 'dream' but dylan just hypno them to sleep and toss them away . well thats the WN version, dunno about the LN model :)

Aggregator gang
@another MMD
they also try to find Dylan, stupid bitch mage wanted for murder after she use fire spell on a tavern, getting bailed by priest bitch and become her servant
church send assassin to kill Dylan and also murder these 2 bitch first, later Dylan try to use his own ressurect spell and manage to resurect them both, then they rant of their 'dream' and how Dylan will be spoiled if he help them to get their 'dream'
dylan just use hypno and make them sleep before toss them away

Wow that was surprisingly good.
I think it’s always nice to see shitty people truly recover and be appreciative. I think a lot of people fall to that point at sometimes in their lives, but eventually they become truly good people because of that. I hope that the dude becomes a hero for real one day and indeed, he’s the only one who apologized the the MC.

Also MC is great.

Dex-chan lover
@keimichi
Yeah... although the other two though... I read ahead in the novel and they had to go through things before they (even slightly) apologized

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. they attacked Demon King with 4 lvl 35 heroes and they blame the MC?

That is new low of stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherMMD
I read ahead in the novel and they had to die first before apologizing. They tried picking a fight with Mr. Playboy under the pretense of arresting him for deserting and they (quite literally) get killed because the mage's country and the Priestess' church betrayed and abandoned them via Assassination. . Dylan manages to revive them but they were unable to rebound back by offering Dylan some high positions in exchange for his help. They didn't quite redeem themselves compared to Laius and he had to knock them out and give them to the support org/authorities

Dex-chan lover
@bearybrown
Dylan was level 99 jester. Jester just has really shitty stats except for CHA. The other party members were delusional because their country told them they were the best
it was a lie, they sent shitty heroes on purpose so they would fail. The countries want to send a squad made entirely of their own people instead of an alliance squad so they can get all the glory and have "defeated the demon king" clout to make demands. Except Dylan, he was actually the best person his country had.

Double-page supporter
TLDR
Alliance sends scrubs to Demong King so they woud fail and Status Quo stays still.
By chance LV99 Jester, Dylan is also sent, dude's too smart for his own good and realizes all this shit.
Dylan left the server

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
well Laius
i guess atlasy ou was kinda an okayish guy deep down
Good luck
Dylan is way to kind thou

Dex-chan lover
That's its worth in gold. The dick apologizing for being a dick with a crown on his head.

This is why people with good rapport, are always needed in groups. Especially those who can talk.

Dex-chan lover
I hope hero boy comes back in the future. Maybe when Dylan was walking around the tower of Babel, he meets Hero Lauis(???) again with his own team and they have a nice camp.

Dex-chan lover
Man... those shortstacks are growing on me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and I'm not even a breast man!

Users who are viewing this thread