Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy to see that level headed balance of mercy and judgement. That did my heart good.

Fed-Kun's army
Man that was a breath of fresh air. No stuck up hero deflecting all of the blame, no edgy MC kicking a dead horse. Just people acknowledging the past and moving on.
I hope sword hero redeems himself through his own efforts, he seems to be truly repentant.
As always, thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
I thought the guy was just being a jerk and apologizing for his own sake (he still kinda is), but he really did come to appreciate how much Dylan is worth, huh. Guess I won't hate him after all.

"daga kotowaru"

Sometimes, when people got obsessed with something, they only realize that other actual important thing once they part ways with it. Be it a person or possession.
It happens in most manga nowadays, I just hope people who read this chapter doesn't miss that point.

Fed-Kun's army
Asking for spoilers from those who have read the novel: what happend to the two thots from hero party?

Dex-chan lover
Some people don't rebound, when hitting rock bottom. Good to see, he gave him a really fair chance. It could be view as patronizing, but adventuring was, what that hero did and he wanted to continue with Dylan. He gave him that recommendation, which is as good as an starter pack. (Though he got himself fired over and over again from those mercenary bands. I worry a bit.) He didn't leave him in the cold. It's a good practice, even if it's just to sleep well yourself.

Now for those magician and saint thots...

Dex-chan lover
ah, it's not that bad as i thought it would be, his help pretty justified and he only gives simple push instead of sheltering him.. now i want to see the mage and priest thot, they look like the types that will get thrown into slavery or prostitution

I really can't take the story seriously cause of these abnormal boobs

Dex-chan lover
Dear Translator.

you missed you chance to make the hero said 'mistakes were made'

Dex-chan lover
Dear Translator-sama

you missed your chance to make the blade hero says 'mistakes were made'

sincerely, a reader.

Dex-chan lover
How dare that walking tool bag call those shortstacks "cow titted kids" he should of been dipped in honey and tossed to some fire ants

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherMMD
The thots will be back shortly...circumstances resulted in them needing to track down Dylan or else they'll get punished...Aiza has manslaughter charges...Mill's evil superiors send out their own assassin after Dylan...

Users who are viewing this thread