Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Group Leader
@JustReadThis
Yes, Nyannyan just let Tina have the first round.

For a little more context, in the novel
Nyannyan assumes that Tina and Dylan are already doing it on the regular, and she's shocked (and a little annoyed at Dylan) when it turns out they haven't been. So, she lets Tina get her ins first before coming back to join in.

Dex-chan lover
0.0 what's with the censorship all of sudden ?

Edit following the pointing of my stupidity and the credit page

This censorship is honestly completely fine. Not particularly invasive or obstructive. It's even a heart. If you want something to really complain about censorship, go look at " Mom, Please Don't Come Adventuring With Me! ~The Boy Who Was Raised by the Ultimate Overprotective Dragon, Becomes an Adventurer With His Mother~ "

check it out
https://puu.sh/EJbMq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Heh. That seemed more like a snu snu chapter. I guess they didn't fuck yet.

Group Leader
MABOIIIIII DYLAAAAAAAAN

@krantom
Shit, the publisher like didn't even bother make it as minimal as possible and just slap some rectangle shape tool there.

Dex-chan lover
@krantom

If Squeenix has new rules against "lewd art", why the fuck does 90% of their IP's consist of it.... that's just.. dumb...

Contributor
MEGAMILK

Good for Tina, she finally got what she wanted.
Still don't like the catgirl at all, but eh.

fuckin christ author, are you trying to kill the cute girls in this manga with breaking their back

fuckin hell man

H5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread