Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

retarded tits aside. I am glad the MC isn't a bitch. So far the story has been interesting, the world building is a bit slow though. Looks like we are getting some actual plot development after some initial setup.

8/10 with the MC not being a herbivore cuck. -2 for retarded tit scaling.

Fed-Kun's army
So are "bras of holding" not a thing? I feel like they'd be a thing. Dylan's hat is apparently a hat of holding. Just apply same magic to a corset or cloth binding. You get "victoria's secret compartment" with better balance and the possibility of ever wearing armor.

Dex-chan lover
@FoxaTox you sure they are a bunch of titty haters?
most of the comments talkiin about gigantic tits also go on show adoration towards the manga as a whole

Dex-chan lover
it would be so much better to read if they get rid of this ridiculous big boobs, i don't get the idea of making them that big even in hentais. Do ppl rly have a fetish of such enormous tits?

@MolaCola myb this is my fault bc i wasnt clear. What i meant was that a lot of people dislike that the tits are overtly big (not saying that theres no one that likes em), so in a way they dislike that part of the manga but not it in its entirety.

I just dont know why people hatin.. it aint the weirdest thing ive seen in manga and they aint the biggest ive seen in manga either.

Dex-chan lover
I want to enjoy this. It has great potential. But a certain issue mentioned by a lit of people makes it super hard to focus on the story. I hope the artist realizes it's a problem and fixes it for future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
the story and plot have a nice progression but minus points for overly done mega tits. i hope mangaka's editor take note and find a way to reduce the boob size since it takes away the good points of the girls to merely a fanservice(disservice).

This is a fetish manga. Removing the giant boobs just does not make sense. It'd be like going into Monster Musume no iru Nichijou and asking to give human women more screentime, or removing the feet from Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san; even if it would draw in a larger audience, extend the life of the series, or make the story more coherent, if you removed the fetish element from the fetish manga, there'd be no point in making it.

Dex-chan lover
The main reason I'm not reading this is because the boobs are way too much. I like big boobs but when they're bigger than her head it's just too much

Banned
Good story.
Awesome protagonist.
Lewd, shortstacked, gigaboobed waifus.
Absolutely no self-cucking.
Comments sections full of whining about the gigaboobs. The manga would be much better if all the haters were thrown in a fire removed.
CATGEZA.
Some chapters censored, some not. Best chapter isn't.
Sadly the butts / hips / thighs don't match up to the magnitude of the boobs. Also barely any glasses. I recall the bank teller had them, but that was it.

Dex-chan lover
The premisse has potential, but the design is off, probably those gigantic tiddies turned me off. If you don't mind, go for it

Users who are viewing this thread