Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

more or less readable, until you realize most female characters have tits bigger than their heads. it's not moe or ero or hentai or whatever, it's just plain bad taste.

I'm not proud to say this but, this was just a typical isekai until the MC and the main girl got together without having to go through all the sexual tension and runaround. It went from a 6 to an 8. I've bookmark this story just to see what happens next.

Group Leader
i got this new manga plot. basically there's this girl except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers.

"What happens next?!", you might asked. Another side chick shows up one day with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humungous hungolomghnonoloughongous

I'm a girl so the boobs doesn't do anything to me. Dropped after started to get annoyed by it, the story seems to move at a snail pace. 5/10

I really like the story and the MC's skillset feels really unique compared to other stories and he is written in a really likeable way but the fan service is just too much. So much time is spent on fan service that the story's pace gets dragged along and at times its a big disgusting. I think the 6.79 rating it has at the time is fair, if a little generous.

Fed-Kun's army
@miyu213 hey i'mma [insert gender here] and nice opinion for you to share with all of us here! have a good day!

Double-page supporter
The best part about series like this is that it exposes how easily upset people get by huge tits, to the point of coming onto something they don't like just to complain about it incessantly.
If you shrunk the boobs down to be """""realistic""""" size you wouldn't complain as much? Is that really just how vapid your opinions are?
If they were full on lolis/chopping-boards/"THICC"/any combination of those you would probably be praising this series, but alas seeing "unrealistic" boobies portrayed in an unrealistic medium like manga/anime is enough to get some people very, very mad and one-sidedly trash on a series.
It seems only this exaggerated body feature gets this kind of hate.

@miyu213 Agreed, the boobs do nothing for me either. Just get in the way of the story.
@GetRekdm8 lolis/chopping-boards/"THICC"/any combination of those. These things do nothing for me either. Just want an interesting story that isn't over crowded by these things. Mmmkay? Prolly my favorite stories right now are Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, and Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu.

Double-page supporter
@Alciel if you don't like the story why are you even reading it then?
Oh, that's right, to come on and complain about it.
Thanks for proving me right.

@GetRekdm8 You're super stupid. I didn't say I didn't like it. Lol. Some one is illiterate. It's okay hillbilly. You're just inbred. I simply stated that fat tits get in the way. They're super annoying like the other over used tropes. Retard. At least read my comment before responding, otherwise you look stupid.

Double-page supporter
@Alciel you can resort to personal attacks all you want but the fact still remains that you said you would like this series more without those "overused" tropes (lol).
If the only reason you don't like something more is because of the character designs then your opinion is shallow, plain and simple.
Also, short girls with big tits, (and boobs this big for that matter) aren't common either, but you can keep being disingenuous and acting like it's as prevalent as actually overused tropes like loli, teasing, isekai etc.

Double-page supporter
It’s really hard to read this with those too big boobs everywhere, they are disturbing. I can compare the feeling to the same as when I’m trying to read something but art sucks that bad that it’s just hurt my brain and make me drop it.

@GetRekdm8 I like the mc, but the fact that the oversized boobed loli that doesn't really do anything in the story beside be a hindrance to the main character still exist.
You say people's opinions are shallow because they don't like the character design... really ? so what we are just supposed to ignore the character design of the person that appears the second most in this manga, and the fact that that character is only a hindrance, adds nothing to the story, beside being your big boobed stupid female character that basically forces herself on the mc.
That character is the exact reason why i stopped reading it, and probably the reason why many other people stopped reading this, her character design, personality all suck.
And if what you like is dumb ecchi mangas with shallow stories and fan service every single chapter, then go right ahead, read them and enjoy them, but don't start telling people their opinions are shallow when they don't share your tastes.

NOOOOOOO GIRLS ARENT SUPPOSED TO HAVE HUGE BOOBS IN FICTIONAL MEDIA, STOP DOING WHAT YOU LIKE ARTIST AND CATER TO OUR WANTS, BTW IM PIRATING YOUR MANGA

Users who are viewing this thread