Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Totally my cup of tea the shortstack harem is and the arts are great (including the b**bs shape), so f*ck off if u have a problem or two with it!

I'm astounded. Not happy, not disturbed, just amazed at the SIZE of those honkers. Those badonkadonks. Those massive honkers are insane, just unhuman. Like, how can those melons get so BIG? What in the Seven Realms of Breasts is this? HOW? HOW DOES SHE HAVE SUCH BIG TITS? WHAT"S GOING ON HERE?!

Dex-chan lover
There's such a thing as breasts that are too big... and then there's this

This series isn't bad, just your typical super op protagonist mmorpg world, but the two main girls have tits twice the size of their heads. Now to be clear, I'm someone who enjoys big tits. But the tits on these girls are just stupidly ridiculous to the point where I can't even enjoy this manga.

lol Pg 6, they are picking the mana stone and stuffing them in their cleavage.

Oh look, more jelly flat chested girls are complaining about the beasts being too big lol

XD came to read this because couldn't think of anything else to read that wasn't blatant harem protag with dumb attitude.ended up liking it for the sylvando like main character. now if only he will own up to being a playboy and get pickup lines that don't sound like they came out of a "how to be popular with women weekly" magazine

Despite how it looks the character designs and personalities are pretty solid. The main character and plotline is pretty good too. I mean it is an OP fantasy world with a harem but it's surprisingly good while being that?! I wish there were some good supporting female characters outside the harem though 'The Resplendent Lords' has some but we've only seen them once.

The actual plot of this and the main character as well is interesting, but I absolutely fucking hate the female party members with breasts bigger than the entire surface area of the earth. I'm only reading this for the Male MC as his job and his leading motivations to change his job is what sells this for me. You could literally get rid of his female party members, and absolutely nothing would change of the story. It feels like fanservice that was given a bit too gratuitously and it ruins the atmosphere and tone of the manga.

If there's any more similar manga with an actual likeable fantasy male MC, please give me a shout. I'm starting to lose my mind amongst all the dogshit fantasy/isekai mangas that are being pumped out faster than I can masturbate.

Shortstacks with boobs bigger than their torso?

The author has good taste.

Users who are viewing this thread