Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Double-page supporter
I tried to read it... I really tried. But loli with chest that is at least half her size. Manga constantly focusing on those. MC is basically what author wants to be, basically confident attractive person that knows what to say and when to say it. He fixed it saying that this is just class benefit (which is not cause he is sage now and he is still the same). Didn't see any plot there.

Dex-chan lover
You know when people say that the bigger the tits the sexier a woman gets? I used to believe that until I see this manga.

The mc wears a fedora and has a katana. The mc wears a fedora and has a katana. For better or for worse, we’ve reached peak fantasy self-insert.

Group Leader
The cover being used on this one is such false advertising. The Vol 1 cover is honest.

Dex-chan lover
if not for those ladies "covers" this could have been a fun ride, but those are simply too much for me :eek:

I usually defend these kinds of story but i really cant defend this one. Plot is very shoddy, characters are as meaningful as a grain of sand and tits so huge its uncomfortable. I check this to see if there's like any good arc that comes out but still as bad as before sadly

Aggregator gang
This would be fine without the huge dumb tits, i can't understand why use something so stupid as plot device

Lucky that my breasts are small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains...I regret reading this mountain tits is a clumsy moron and smooth criminal over there is so ugh

You either have two raging volcano´s or a flat wood board because the middle wont cut it or in this situation is not needed.

We already in 28th chapter and everybody still "what hapend with thats bobs"

Will we kep goin untill chap 100

well, the boobs are really something amazing that really differ this manga with the others 🤣 despite all the boobies joke, this manga is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread