Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - What do We do Now?

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This is a fantastic romantic set up yes, but also a shining example of how terrible workers rights are in Japan
Staying so late at work that you can't even make it home and need to find temporary shelter??? No thanks dude!

Thanks for the chapter but just so you know in case it comes up again it's "hit the hay" not "hit the hey".

Dex-chan lover
That final expression tho... lmao... it creeped me out... like Obunga.

Dex-chan lover
So, i don’t know much about japan driving culture but couldn’t she just ask her father to pick her up?

Dam son your expressions gives me cringe. But the mangaka is doing a top notch work at the artework ngl, dramatic, comedic, beauty and quality boom love it. Almost gave me chills with the pub thoughts ughh no way The Good Guy can go for those unholy act in this pure and glucose manga. Now here comes the pop bomb hehe.

Dex-chan lover
dudes face in the last panel reminds me of those buff obama cockroaches from that one manga

Dex-chan lover
This is a fantastic romantic set up yes, but also a shining example of how terrible workers rights are in Japan
Staying so late at work that you can't even make it home and need to find temporary shelter??? No thanks dude!
She didn't have to stay that late, she chose to because she wanted to get a head start on that survey, and they got further delayed because she messed up with that leftover form.

Dex-chan lover
So, i don’t know much about japan driving culture but couldn’t she just ask her father to pick her up?
She lives three hours away by train (probably shinkansen). Even if he came, he probably wouldn't arrive until almost when the trains start running again.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda lose sympathy for an MC when he's like "hm, she gets sleepy when she gets drunk, maybe I could get her to a pub and date rape her".

Users who are viewing this thread