Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Ch. 74 - What Should I Do Next

Dex-chan lover
I gotta drop this and come back in 3 years.
I'm sure by then they should at least already be done with the sex lol

Double-page supporter
On one hand these chapters are way too short.
On the other hand: 🍑

Dex-chan lover
took 10 pages to put on her fucking underwear - and that's the whole chapter for the month lmao
was expecting them to chicken out, but this isn't any better lmao
Oh come on, really now. I get being exasperated by the slow pace when each chapter is so short and wait for a new one is so long, but no way in hell is this not better than them chickening out. I have thirty other manga where they chicken out from kiss or even fucking confession, in this one at least they're hugged naked and went for sex immediately afterwards instead starting sport tournament or school race arc or something to "prove their love".

Besides at least her underwear look was hot. That was definitely the right choice, Musubu.

Dex-chan lover
The author is such a tease. I sure hope that they won't deny us of a sexo scene because of some bullshit like "oopsie daisy I have a heavy menstruation today", or the classic "I cannot get hard even though there is a fuckable cut of meat waiting for me to consume it". I don't mind waiting for 69420 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I see ballsskies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Aggregator gang
Where is that screaming cat when we need it.

Also, who wanna bet we'll get blue balled again with some bs like the phone ringing or a maid knocking the door or maybe some friends peeping falling over the ceiling ( VERY unlikely, but knowing the japanese it would happen).

And then both laugh and say " uh we are taking it too fast we need to take it slow and ar our pace"

Users who are viewing this thread