Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - A Nice Person

Double-page supporter
Wait what? Im kinda lost here... so they both chickened out in the end? like he backtracking the "go out with me thing" and her lying about her feelings? im a bit lost after all that.

There's definitely hope. With how inexperienced she is he pretty much made the right move here.

@Kimzark

The lie was to her dad, when he asked her how Miki(her brother) was doing. Instead of admitting she stayed elsewhere, her immediately response was to lie about it.

Dex-chan lover
oh damn, i think we caught up! thx for all the amazing chapters!

Dex-chan lover
@Kimzark I dont think it's chickening out but more like Sagami was being considerate of Musubu's choice knowing that he caught her off-guard so he didn't push for answer anymore. As for Musubu's feelings, I don't think she realised it yet. Heck, I dont even know if she has romantic feelings or not. But I'm sure she's affectionate towards him

Dex-chan lover
Cringe. I want a yes or no, bro. It's fine writing, but I just dont prefer melodrama.

@Kimzark he is not back tracking . He was rejected, so he wants to atleast go back to the previous relationship. So , atleast from what I understand he is saying he will like her for some time ( like it will take time to move on ).

@TotalPlebian I thought the same thing at first but didn't the mother already tell her to keep it a secret that she is not going to her brother's house in one of the previous chapters.

they really just put a pin in it and stuck it in their pocket for later but at least he got it out there, also shoutouts to the translator fr

Dex-chan lover
hmm, as expected. I guess 35 more chapters until they maaaybe get together *sigh*...

Users who are viewing this thread