Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san

Group Leader
Honestly, is this really ecchi? Whenever there's a bath scene, pretty much only her head is shown, and besides that, no skin is ever shown either, just some tight-fitting outfits occasionally. I get that the subject matter is condoms and all, but that doesn't really matter.

Did the
NTR doujinshi about her and that random cuck guy canon?
also after reading that, I am now hollow..
they might incorporate it here to stir things up, which I don't like

@KantotinBurat don't think so. From what I can tell, it was fan-made (if we really want to say that NTR is done by "fans"), so I see no reason for the author to incorporate it. Would really like to another update sooner or later though. I've been following this series since it started getting scanlated on MD and I really enjoy it.

Oh fuck you guys are talking about that one doujin which was animated anyways this shit is actually decent I will be looking forward to this.

MD@Home
Took me a while to realize that MC's name is also a japanese condom brand.
Lmao nice job, author.

Dex-chan lover
I thought I was gonna be disgusted, but this.... 22yr virgin trash works in a condom research facility and tries to court a woman that also works there in this shounen rom-com that focuses more on comedy (early on anyways).... yeah no, I'm out, I don't want to learn how to make condoms, nor know anything more except how to use them.

Love how the story seems somewhat realistic - you think this kind of situation can actually happen to someone, unlike many other manga with unrealistic leaps of logic.

Users who are viewing this thread