Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato oh! i remember that one i really liked but felt insufficient, hope this one can do even better regardless of the originality which you spoke of

Contributor
SO basically this is a different version of SE (https://mangadex.org/manga/9011/se). I can work with this. :D

I guess it's only 5 chapters in but I'm not feeling this Sagami character here... Musubu-san can do better lol.

Welp, dude shows he is not a dick in this chapter. I hope he gets a bit more spine as the series goes on though.

I also hope to see more personality from the female MC.

@ Not-Ak-not And man hands. The mangaka's editor must just give no shits if they let that cover get approved.

Group Leader
now i remember this artist has underrated gems manga that still untranslated like Idejuu and Manekoi

Group Leader
chapter 19 is the latest one available, it was published like 6 months ago by xereste who doesnt upload to md anymore. he uploaded it to the boredom society website but since that is down the only way to read them is to go to other websites that ripped the chapters from them

Fed-Kun's army
Mc's a good guy, really treading the needle on sexual harassment and it's really f*cking funny.

Users who are viewing this thread