Asper Kanojo

Thanks for doing this translation, though now I feel stressed when a day goes without an update 😤😤

Dex-chan lover
Reading this simulates what little empathy, hope, and love I have left in my heart.....

Thank You Hagimoto Souha; and thank you too translators!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how I feel about this manga, but I can really see my sibling here. I'm looking forward to more, it's very unique.

Dex-chan lover
it just needs a romance tag to really makes me want to read before it's completely translated 😁

Dex-chan lover
Just wanna say I think its really cool that people are having legit conversations about mental disorders here, and especially in the chapter's comment section. You dont get to have these sorts of stuffs all that often.

Dex-chan lover
Holy cow, idk that there is so many chapters on raws, I thought that it's one of this short mangas with ~20 chapters at least. Man, now I hooked even more.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn.

Also look forward to the last chapter of volume 2. Shits wild.

Damn this is good, just randomly scrolling thru, didn't expect to find this gem.

i really expected this to be mediocre about unrealistic expectation of your perfect waifu
which throw me off guard when i felt this work was kinda genuine don't get me wrong there some mild fanservice and fantasy about a high schooler girl living with you but the way it play with those tropes to surpass your expectation is really impressive
having read this until chapter 12 i expected this to be a total trainwreck with throwing some rape and ntr jokes from both parties i was just waiting for that moment to quit
but it's just a bittersweet manga that resonate well with anyone who have depression or any mental illness and both of them feel like they could exist
at least it's better than the joker who everyone praised it for depicting mentally ill people

Speaking of raw chapters, is the chapter numbering different in the volumes? Looking at the chapter thumbnails it looks like the one we have as 12th is 17th in the raw link.

Group Leader
@Tsubame yep. I explained it here: https://mangadex.org/thread/181583. I'll paste it here too:

<<The magazine chapters are shorter than the volume chapters, to the point that two magazine chapters = one volume chapter. Until volume 2, the Chinese guys used the volumes; then they had to switch to the magazines. That's why there's that gap. What about us? Thanks to @_das, we'll be able to use the volumes up to volume 5. So, there will be no gap after volume 2 for us. Maybe there will be one after volume 5 (if volume 6 won't be available yet and we'll choose to continue with the magazines).>>

Users who are viewing this thread