Asper Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
When you go to McDonald's and accidentally sit on your lunch -- yes, another victim of "assburger's syndrome".

is this what you mean i'll love the suicidal part just because they laid under one futon?
common. hahahhahaha. im not really buying it....no. not really :')))))))))))

So it turns out I'm a big dummy sometimes and chapter 3 and chapter 4 end and start differently than where I thought they did. Chapter 3 also had a random white line on one of the pages. Both of these issues have now been fixed, thanks to Higashida for pointing them out! Also since this translation blew up bigger than I thought it would, I'd like to take a moment to say that my Japanese is super-low level, so there's bound to be a lot of mistranslations and lost nuance. If anyone with some actual knowledge of Japanese would like to help out, please get in touch! Or you could make your own translation, I'm super cool with that too!

Aggregator gang
this is what i see every time she gives that silent stare
Buah_baby_awf.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Dont put your dic in crazy
-from a certain zombie huffing up kush

Aggregator gang
Interesting that there's no 'romance' tag. I guess this is going down the tragic route.

Dex-chan lover
She's not crazy, she has Asperger's. This for sure is a more extreme representation of such, but good look at what it's like. The inability to pick up social cues, fixation on a specific topic or subject of interest, development of very specific daily routines.

I think it's important to clarify because there are some misunderstandings about Asperger's due in large part by people on the internet who "self-diagnose" themselves as such so they can use it as an excuse to be a jerk. They know they are being a jerk, they don't care. That's not what is being depicted here. The FMC is not doing anything with malicious intent, most of the time they are simply reacting to someone or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread