Asper Kanojo

Fed-Kun's army
This series can be wholesome in one page and give me anxiety in the next

I must say, I have never read any manga that are so "on the nose", when it comes to living with Asperger's

@me474 I feel like something is wrong with u, there definitly is when you go with these expectations into a manga like that

@YGSITH
to be fair the waifu are driven me crazy especially in japanese works at the start it was cute and fun
but by 100 time or more you have seen the perfect girl that's that always positive and have no emotion of her own beside being shy
it became unsettling like you are watching a robot blended in society of anime character and the problem is worse in harem anime since important character is them and the mc is mindless puppet making me see nothing but the plot of doki doki
like they are self aware their only chance of camera time is by being beside the mc so they devote themselves to him and they know if they backstab each other to be closed to the mc it's gonna affect their popularity so they don't
it just unsettling and kill the emerging in the story when you start every character is a robot with no emotion
if other series have at least half of this girl depth then maybe i'll stick for their series more
since the steps for the waifu stories is watch for art and cute girls and don't read any text to have the best experience
it's the same story with asta from black clover who causes me have ptsd for how generic he is like he doesn't have any character beside trying to stood out as much as he can so you can notice him he may be a naruto copy but at least naruto wasn't damaging ears of its fans
so my definition of lazy writing = pretty girl with a loser or works with underdog alpha male who wanna be the next prite-hokage-mage-hero-king
but don't get my wrong one piece and naruto are good they invented the genre they didn't just copy and paste like authors are today

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad I found this. Good shit. interesting romance and an interesting premise; Can't wait to see where this goes.

This makes me feel a lot of things, and all of those things together make me happy. I like this a lot.

This reminds me a bit of the feel of Koe no Kitachi. Not the story, but the feel. Based on the listed names it looks to me like the author of this story is female and the artist is male. Does anyone know if that's right? Is this possibly somewhat semi-autobiographical? Or possibly about a family member or friend of the author.?

I am so glad I clicked this manga. Roller coaster of emotions and I can't stop reading/wanting more.

Dex-chan lover
i weren't expecting much but this honestly is my favourite ongoing read rn

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I just can't wait for the next chapter. This manga is really amazing.

I had a crush on a girl with borderline personality disorder. Although they're different, it's very relatable. Also the manga is just too good. Need more update!

I really related to the MC until all this business with bags... sigh

Users who are viewing this thread