Asper Kanojo

@NezNumerus174 Sadly, yes. They're going to be releasing another chapter but that's their last one. They got tired of translating the material. Good news is that there are other who are willing to pick it back up.

Dex-chan lover
its so sad translations just stopped right after I got so into it months ago

Please, one of the 100 groups translating Kaguya-sama pick this up instead of another chapter 200 of love is war!

What a shame this stopped being translated, hopefully enough people have contacted the editor that there's some interest in an english release, this could really take off i feel.

I really hope this gets translated. I've tried even going for the raws and generating a rough translation with Google just to have a grasp of what comes next! This manga keeps my heart warm and would love to see more of it.

In my semi lengthy experience in reading manga from mangadex and other similar site not once did i see a comment thread where everyone was happy, I just thought mangadex commenters could never be happy until I read Asper Girl YOU KILLING IT MAN DON'T STOP KEEP GOING YOU GOT THIS

I can't wait for this to start being translated again. I binge-read it last night and made an account on here just to keep track of it.

Aggregator gang
@Odori-Tomaki hey Man if you are available do you think you could pick this up ?

Where did the translators go?? It's been two months and I've been dying for more

Does anyone know what the heck happened with the physical editions of this? They're all sold out on honto and amazon, and I only find a few places selling used versions at exorbitant prices. Did they do like super limited physical print runs or something? I've never seen something like this. I'd love to have this on my shelf.

Someone please pick this up, it's one of my favorites and it's sad to see it's not being translated anymore. I mean, I get it, it's not ecchi or edgy, but it's worth the time and effort!

Double-page supporter
I'd be glad if we got any news regarding if the people on the Discord server actually got motivated to translate this, frankly, work of art in a sea of mediocre and cliche harem-fantasy high-school dreck.

Users who are viewing this thread