Asper Kanojo

This manga is unique and beautiful! I hope that one day this will be printed in Italy.
Thanks for translating it.

Mental illness isn't something that is discussed often in manga, except Chunnibyo - thats fucking everythere, so I'm pretty hopeful. If nothing else the character design is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy pretty good number of volumes, especially considering how uniq this manga is. but - we are currently at 5 volume, with this speed we will read the ending in 5 years, i guess))))))

Each and every new chapter is a masterpiece. Thank you for translating and editing such beautiful work

Thanks to the old and new team and the guys sticking around. Looking forward to feeling less anxious in between chapters if something bad happens

Thank you for your hard work! Faster uploads would be amazing! I have learnt quite a lot by reading this manga.

Asuperu Kanojo will be getting an official English release in Summer 2021! https://twitter.com/ym_suzuki/status/1339107121544060928
I have talked to the editor about the release format. Please support this series digitally and "recommend it loudly" as much as you can so we can possibly get a physical release too! 😛

just gave this a read and i think its wonderful, definitely going to be one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread