Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
having the assassin class without the mentality of an assassin is useless

Dex-chan lover
Rule number 1 as an assassin, always kill the person/people who are threats ASAP.
Rule number 2 make sure that they are 100% dead, even if you have to remove their head and/or heart(s).
Rule number 3 double check rules 1 and 2.
But seriously if the story is gonna be about an assassin they really should just kill all of their potential enemies and threats right away, assassins need to keep those things to a minimum or they can't do their jobs. I see no need for him to think about whether or not to kill the evil king and his probably just as evil if not more evil daughter. He probably could've extorted the information out of the king before he killed him, since he is probably at least 12 times stronger than him (1200 attack vs 100 the average max). Still this could be interesting or it could fall flat, I can't tell just yet, but even if it did I would probably keep reading for a while.

Says his school clothes are too flashy ->dresses as the flashiest assassin of all time

That's what gets me the most. The logic in that is too absurd.

@Leo80221

He kind of only showed up for a day. Even if killing the king was the best option, he didn't have enough evidence nor was there enough of a need to kill him yet. In addition, he was a pretty normal guy for most of his life, so randomly killing someone would be pretty hard for someone like that.

Contributor
Why the hell does an assassin, whose entire purpose is to avoid conflict, have triple the stats of anyone else?

Aggregator gang
Bearing in mind that as chapter 1, before being an assassin, he's a normal schoolboy exceptionally good at hide and seek and haggling, it was pretty much expected for him not to kill the king. He does state that this would be one of his biggest regrets, so at least he has the mentality to kill the king if he gets the chance in the future.

I don't get the triple stats though, maybe he has a hidden or sub class he's unaware of which is adding stats to him.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa so edgy! The reader, i mean. Expecting an average young student with no criminal record to kill a people that he don't know wether said person is an actual evil person or not? Go back to chinese manhwa please.
FYI in that world, a flashy assassin clothes of that world is definitely less flashy if compared to an school uniform of our world. Being spotted in your uniform alone can instantly narrow down the suspect to a considerable ammount.

Group Leader
Should have gotten a mask or some kind of cloth to cover his face, just in case he's spotted without stealth activated. Would also be useful for interrogations with a Batman throat-cancer voice, without the need to kill the target after since they saw your face.

Double-page supporter
> Why the hell does an assassin, whose entire purpose is to avoid conflict, have triple the stats of anyone else?

I guess he's just "the hero" ppl were looking for by looking at status screens, one with biggest stats, that is, it's just that those natives didn't expect the difference to be so big but it's actually normal

Fed-Kun's army
@xyzzy Have you seen what an assassin with a low atk stat ever kill someone? what you should be questioning is the def. Also I wouldn't say that avoiding conflict is their purpose since they thrive in it, more so on just plain killing with less loose ends.

Group Leader
@xyzzy But if the author can unfold the story well, the answer to your question would be the most interesting to read.

Contributor
@Aoitenshi

"If" being the key word here. I wouldn't trust an isekai author to write that far in advance.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Rather than avoiding conflict, the main purpose of an assassin is to either begin or end one. Killing important and powerful people to start conflict and killing enemy leaders to end conflict is the main purpose of an assassin. You could even say than the main purpose of an assassin is to be in the middle of conflict when they have to assassinate enemy generals on the battlefield to gain advantage in a battle or war.

Users who are viewing this thread