Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Trap (1)

Group Leader
Hero just wants MC sempai to notice him. Also quite liking the knight commander...easily saw through his max stealth skill somehow. Hoping for more bromance.

Dex-chan lover
ah...Hero-kun's "Notice me senpai" turned into You "Fucking Senpai!!! Notice me already, Damn you!!!!"

Double-page supporter
Aww man lol. But ya’ll already met matter as well just say it lmao

Aggregator gang
>Yeah, let's just reveal all the secrets to the knight who's obviously serving the kingdom (meh, of course he happens to be planning some sort of rebellion or whatever)
>Yeah, let's just talk to this girl with a hateful glare and then let her go without questioning her completely
Okay.png

Dex-chan lover
>Better hide my stats
Later:
>"What's your stealth?"
>"Oh, it's MAX."

Good Job! <facepalm>

Dex-chan lover
Welp.... they could have sacrificed some people to summon you... what's the big deal in that??

So many sociable people here, did you forget about the rare and unappreciate "other" human ? Those that doesn't like being in crowd, those that doesn't care about other, and such, personally, if I was in this situation I would just be in my corner without meddling with the others, I'm that kind of bastard after all.

And telling the guy that seem like a good tool to be used to integrate this world doesn't shocked me, it was clearly said that the mc was way above the normal in stats, while yes the stats dosen't do all the work, if the difference is too much then an experienced but week guy can't do anything to an overpowered novice, and even if this knight manage to battle him, he can just do what he netter at: run away and hid. And don't mention his eyes, mc agility is way above gay knight, mc can leave him in the dust in no time~

Dex-chan lover
It's impossible to take this story seriously. Nobody acts sensibly in it.

Aggregator gang
The 'Hero-kun' is just like the 'Spear-hero-idiot' from Shield Hero kk' Fuck those type of characters...

The loli talk made no sense. Its like you ask a stranger in a town a question and they suddenly go "i wont tell you what you want to know cause i sense we will meet again" and just walks away to never be seen again.

Srs ive taken the same route every day for 5 years through the same busy city street and the same bus without seeing a familiar face.

Dex-chan lover
You know, if you have doubts, you should probably...voice them? To your classmates at least?

It's pretty reasonable to point out that you have no idea whether or not this unknown country that brought you here without your consent are actually telling you the truth.

@Snarky Im pretty sure she is the person he meets around chapter 90 of the novel
im pretty sure she was the princess of the Beast Continent and tells him they sacrificed alot of people for the summoning (bought alot of slaves and kidnapped alot of beastmen and elves)

Double-page supporter
MC so clever and crafty that he just announces about his max level skill to a complete stranger lul

Users who are viewing this thread