Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Trap (1)

Dex-chan lover
Hero just wants his ass popped this entire time. Now he’s acting like a tsun because he’s not getting the attention he wants?

Double-page supporter
She just drops a bomb like that and walks away
lulwat

MC be like "Don't talk to me, you guys are a bunch of idiot, you don't deserve me"

Seriously, if the girl wants him to know she should just tell him.

I'm glad the commander seems like a good guy. MC shouldn't have freely talked about his skill like that.

I'll just wait until the Hero realizes he's actually a closeted gay and in love with our MC
(this is my ship now, pls don't screw it over)

Double-page supporter
TBH if I'm Isekai'd like this I'd also love to have Max level Stealth, just so I can stay invisible. & then Kitchen or Cooking, Gardening, Carpenting & Appraisal/God Eye skills so I can survive alone in the middle of some unclaimed territory lolol. Any practical skill is welcomed, as long as I can survive without being anyone's pawn.

Commander not a douche? Coup d'etat? Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

Playing stealth can get boring. For example, after you've realized you can exploit the AI to loot every friendly guard NPC by doing a stealth chokehold, then equipping their armor and unequipping it and slowly dragging it to the only haggler NPC in the castle and selling every piece of armor for a bunch of gold, waiting 24hrs and repeating with all the armor you've dropped on the ground, then once you've lockpicked the entire castle town and assassinated half the villagers, your first approach to every problem is to pickpocket everybody of everything and then snipe them from afar, except you quickly obtained a maximum-rated suit of full-plate armor and a repertoire of every weapon of every highest grade... bleh. Now tree-climbing and tree-branch-jumping, that would be really fun skill to have!

Dex-chan lover
So the commander is clearly a woman and the hero is clearly gay for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the fujoshi left after realizing this isn't bl, and sometimes males have other males as friends, and not only as butt-buddies :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread